GTA MOBILE ALABAMA CLAN
Terms of Services Agreement
(This policy is attached to all websites and and online services within the gtamobilealabamaclan.com domain)
When using our Websites, you may be subject to additional policies, guidelines or rules which may be posted
online (collectively referred to as “Policies”). All Policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this
Agreement. At any time we may change, modify, and/or discontinue any aspect or feature of our Websites,
including, but not limited to, content, availability, and access or general use. This Agreement in writing shall
supercede any Policies, including directives.
You understand that access to our Websites may result in access to other users’ names, screen names, e-mail
by applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations. You understand, acknowledge and agree that any Personal Information from other users constitute the confidential information of our Websites. You agree not to scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use any user’s information accessible through our Websites, and other forms of media.
3. Dynamic Content
You understand that, when using our Websites, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such
content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate,
offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use our Websites.
When using our Websites, you may be able to create, access, and/or login using individual credentials, which are subject to additional posted policies, guidelines or rules which may be posted online and notified to you from time to time (your “User Account” or “Account”).
4.1 Account Information and Integrity
You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the Website’s registration forms. Accurate records help us create better websites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. You agree to update your registration data related to your Account, and to keep it current and accurate within a reasonable time after any change to that data.
4.2 Eligibility an Account
A person must be at or above the age of thirteen (13) years and must provide their first name, last name, date of birth, geographical location, and personal email address to posses an account.
4.3 Account Security
You shall protect your Account information at all times, and are responsible for all activity on your User
Account. No person shall provide, release, or publish their Account details directly or indirectly, as a User
Account is considered private and is not for redistribution. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your
account safety and security, which include reporting potential security concerns as soon as reasonably possible. You may only intentionally access a User Account that is personally assigned to you, and only access your Account in private. You may only access your Account provided that you follow any and all Policies, this
Agreement, and other notices.
4.4 Account Tracking and Logging Activity
purposes. This may include when you login or logout of your Account, access confidential or non-confidential
information, or execute an administrative function that may create, modify, update, or remove data from our
4.5 Account Suspension
We reserve the right, without limitation or notice, to suspend your account on our Websites for any reason if you are in violation of any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement).
4.6 Account Termination
We reserve the right, without limitation or notice, to terminate your account on our Websites for any reason if
you are in violation of any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you
do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement).
5. Code of Conduct
Any conduct by you that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites will not be
permitted. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our content of our Websites, including profiles
and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and other operating rules. We reserve the right to
moderate and may modify, edit, or remove any content at any time without notice. Any violation may result in
the suspension or termination your account. You shall not execute, share, publish, distribute, or otherwise engage in the following activity on our Website (hereinafter, collectively “Code of Conduct”) that:
- may be unlawful, libelous, abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, pornographic, indecent, lewd, disrespectful, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory, fraudulent, dishonest; or
- may constitute, encourage or provide instructions actions that are discriminatory, bullying, or harassing in nature. As no person may create an environment that is hostile, intimidating, or offensive for any reason relating to age, sex, race, colour, religion, family status, marital status, place of origin, political belief, sexual orientation, sexual identity and or a physical or mental disability. For more information regarding the discrimination, bullying, and harassment, please read our Bullying and Harassment Policy, which is incorporated by reference into this Agreement; or
- may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of our Websites or any part thereof; or
- contain software viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via our Websites, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity; or
- is a conflict of interest which may cause an unwelcomed challenge, an interference or engage in an act of malice.
6. Intellectual Property
All material, trademarks, and other proprietary content and/or information on each Website, including, without limitation, logos, the visual interface, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, photos, videos, graphics, music, information, data, sound files and all other materials (collective, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence). We reserve all rights to any Content contained on our Websites as a collective work. Any images or graphics that are publisged on the community website becomes property of the Online Resources Management Division and GTA Mobile Alabama Clan.
7. Staff Webmail Accounts
The emailing systems is to be used for business purposes only. Staff members are to use this system to contact
potential members of GTA Mobile Alabama Clan and to keep in contact with other staff members of the
community. Head Administration and the Systems Administrator has the ability to access any staff email account to make sure this section is being followed.
8. Changes to the Agreement
We reserve the right, at any time and at our sole discretion, to change or modify this Agreement and/or the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our Websites, or any part thereof, or to impose new terms, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. You should periodically check this webpage for any changes to this Agreement. If the, or any modification, change, addition or deletion to these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement and refrain from using and accessing our Websites.
Online Resources Management Division
Approved by Systems Administrator May 17 2019
Approved by Head Administration Team May 17 2019 by Commander Palmer
Last Updated: May 17 2019 by Commander Palmer
GMAC RULES & REGULATIONS §2-SS-12 “DISTRIBUTION OF COMMUNITY PROPERTY’
COPYRIGHT © 2019, GTA MOBILE ALABAMA CLAN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.