Bullying and Harassment Policy
GTA MOBILE ALABAMA CLAN
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment. All members have the right to participate in an environment that is free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All members have the responsibility to respect one another, their opinions, and beliefs without prejudice.
No person shall create an environment that is hostile, intimidating, or offensive for any reason relating to age, sex, race, color, religion, family status, marital status, place of origin, political belief, sexual orientation, and or a physical or mental disability.
BULLYING AND HARASSMENT CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Demeaning jokes or “kidding” around that is clearly unwanted and or may be considered offensive by others at the time occurrence or therefore after Racial or ethnic slurs, comments or innuendos demeaning comments about a person's ability, physical appearance, or personal situation
- Posting images, photos, cartons and emails that depict inappropriate or offensive content
- Threatening comments, yelling and or shouting
- Aggressive remarks or comments which may be considered insulting
- Intentional isolation of an individual and or group of individuals regardless of cause
- Humiliating initiation practices or rituals – also known as hazing
- Spreading malicious rumors or speaking untruths
- Calling someone derogatory names
GTA Mobile Alabama Clan has a zero tolerance policy of bullying and harassment. Any member who does not abide by this policy on any GMAC entity will face termination. Please report any incidents regarding this policy to the Internal Affairs Bureau or the Head Administration Team.
GMAC RULES & REGULATIONS §2-SS-12 “DISTRIBUTION OF COMMUNITY PROPERTY’
COPYRIGHT © 2019, GTA MOBILE ALABAMA CLAN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.